Disclaimer: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. They will best know your specific health conditions and any existing risk factors. It is always best to consult with a health care provider that can evaluate you for your specific needs, identify any contraindications or monitor your progress. As always, keep supplements or medications out of the reach of children.
The recommended products below can be accessed here. Connect to Nutridyn
When you click on the Nutridyn link, set up your personal account by providing the requested information. Once you set up your account, you can access the products by hovering your cursor over “Products” at the top. When the drop down appears, move your cursor to the category you want to browse and click on it. You may need to scroll down to see all the categories. There are three “kits” that are age specific for toxic exposure protection & elimination. They are indexed alphabetically under:
Toxic Exposure Protection & Elimination Products- Take for 2, 4 or 6 weeks depending on suspected level of toxicity. *IMPORTANT- See the Preventing adverse effects of detoxification section on the next page, as it contains vital information for this program.
- Infant to age 2
- Child ages 3-6 (dosing for age ranges in this group is provided)
- Age 7 to Adult (dosing for age ranges in this group is provided)
Product codes are in parentheses after product name.
Infant to age 2
- Liposomal Glutathione (T2188)- (2 sprays/d). Vaccine reaction: can do up to 5 sprays/d initially
- DHA Liquid Omega (CA100)- Breastfeeding mom take 1 Tbsp +/d WITH FOOD, Baby in bottle (2 tsp/d)
- UltraBifidus (R905)- Breastfeeding Mom take 1 tsp/d ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, Baby in bottle (¼ tsp/d)
- Liposomal Glutathione (T2188)- Age 3-4 (2-3 sprays/d), Age 5-6 (4-5 sprays/d). Vaccine reaction: can do up to 10 sprays/d initially
- DHA Liquid Omega (CA100)- Age 3-4 (1-2 tsp/d), Age 5-6 (1 Tbsp/d)…WITH FOOD
- Probiotic Pro (T2166)- Age 3-4 (¼ scoop 1X/d), Age 5-6 (1/2 scoop/d). If G.I. issues double the dose by taking the single dose 2X/d…ON AN EMPTY STOMACH (Also, see probiotic addendum * below)
- Dynamic Detox (DDP)- Age 3-4 (1/4 scoop/d), Age 5-6 (1/2 scoop/d)
Age 7-adult – In order of priority in case of a constraint due to affordability
- Liposomal Glutathione (T2188)- Age 7-12 (5 sprays 2X/d), Age 13-adult (5 sprays 3X/d). Vaccine reaction, or to reduce likelihood of a reaction: can do up to 20 sprays/d initially
- Dynamic Detox (DDP)- Age 7-12 (1scoop/d), Age 13-Adult (2 scoops/d).
- Detox Phase 1 & 2 (R401)- for severe toxicity, as an add-on for Dynamic Detox. (1/d week 1, 2/d week 2, then 3/d)
- Cellular Energy (CELENGY)- For mitochondrial support. Age 7-12 take 1 cap/d. Adults take 2 caps/d in divided doses.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine or NAC (NAC)– To support the body’s production of glutathione, the “master antioxidant” and detoxifier. Age 7-13 (1 capsule/d), Age 14-Adult (1 cap 2X/d). If possible take with undenatured whey protein, vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Nutridyn Fruit and Greens (DF&G)- Age 7-12 (1 scoop/d), Age 13-adult (2 scoops/d)
- Probiotic Pro (T2166)- Age 7-adult (1 scoop/d), Age 13-adult with G.I. issues take 2X/d…ON AN EMPTY STOMACH with non-chlorinated water. (Also, see probiotic addendum * below)
- DHA Liquid Omega (CA100)- (1 Tbsp/d)…WITH FOOD. OR, Consider Omega Pure DHA 500 capsules (R162) @ 3/d
*If neurological or brain issues exist or are a concern, add the following:
- Dynamic Brain Restore (R166)- Age 6-12 (1/2 scoop/d), Age 13-adult (1 scoop/d)
Preventing adverse effects of detoxification
Adverse effects of detoxing can occur. It is especially common if a person has a high toxic load or if the detoxification products are dosed at a rate higher than the body can eliminate the toxins. A good rule of thumb is to start slowly and titrate or build the dosing up gradually. Adverse effects can include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, brain fog, rashes, fatigue or mood changes. If these occur and are mild to moderate, decrease the dosage by 50% and assess for improvement. If improvement occurs, continue at 50% dosage for three days. If no adverse symptoms return, increase dosage by 25% for 3 days. If no return of adverse symptoms occur, return to 100% of normal dosage. Repeat this process if adverse symptoms return. If adverse symptoms are severe or don’t clear after the aforementioned strategy, discontinue products until symptoms clear. If they do, start dosing at 25% of original dosage. Continue to add 25% of dosage each 3 days as long as symptoms remain in check. If adverse symptoms do not clear after discontinuing products, consult with your physician immediately.
Probiotic Pro is a great product and kids love the grape flavor. The cost of that product is a little bit high however, so if that is a consideration try the Probiotic Complete. It is a better price point for a 30-day supply. It comes in capsule form, but they can be opened, and the powder dispensed in chlorine-free liquid if swallowing a capsule is an issue. The 30-capsule size is product (R829). The 60 capsule size is (R829L). Children up to age 2 should use the Ultrabifidus (R905) as indicated above.