Given the gravity of the COVID-19 world-pandemic, an explanation of why this approach can be lifesaving is in order-
I have spent over 30 years teaching patients, employees of companies, my colleagues and anyone that would listen about health, the principles of functional medicine and the prevention of disease. In light of the COVID-19 crisis and for those of you who like to learn why a healthy lifestyle and a targeted nutritional approach is such an effective approach, please indulge me for a short explanation about infectious disease, why some people are hit much harder and what can be done to improve your odds by building your immune defenses. If you want to know more details than I am providing here, with references from sources like the Vital Statistics of the United States, the U.S.D.A., the FDA and peer-reviewed scientific studies, you can check out the page references and links I have provided from my FREE eBook called 1200 Studies- Truth Will Prevail. Download it free at www.1200studies.com .
* If you want to bypass that information, scroll down nearly halfway down this page to the section titled “This overview provides three different sets of recommendations”. There you will learn about my recommendations for prevention and treatment. As always, work in conjunction with your doctor as he or she knows your personal health history and confounding factors.
Why has COVID-19 hit certain people harder?
We are hearing in news reports, that COVID-19 hits certain groups much harder. Those include the elderly, the obese, those with co-morbidities like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure or other vascular diseases, immune deficiency disorders, autoimmune disease, those taking certain medications and even minority groups. Why would that be? This is no surprise. It is not unique to this particular version of coronavirus or any other pathogenic virus for that matter. Throughout history, infectious diseases have ravaged the same groups with mortality levels being much higher in densely populated areas, the elderly, the obese, the sickly, areas with poor sanitation, inadequate waste disposal and tainted water supplies, the poor and the mal- or under-nourished. (See pages 483-492 of 1200 Studies). Recently it has been reported that African American populations are disproportionately suffering serious complications and death from COVID-19. The likely reason is that minorities make a larger percentage of the population in lower income, more densely populated urban areas and often live in multi-generational households. It is common that individuals living under those conditions, regardless of race or ethnicity have nutritional status that is typically sub-par and often suffer from higher rates of the previously mentioned co-morbidities. These are the some of the primary reasons that they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious complications and fatalities from COVID-19.
Is it the germ, or is it the terrain?
This is the great debate between two famous men of science, Louis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp. The essential debate can be boiled down to this. Is it germs (Pasteur), that cause disease? Or, is it the terrain (Bechamp), that allows the germ to gain a foothold and spread unabated? In other words, does exposure to a germ mean you’re destined to catch it, or doomed if you do? Does the germ have all the power to control your destiny? OR, is the person who is exposed a receptive host? Are they immuno-COMPETENT? Is their immune system a fine-tuned machine? In other words, is their level of resistance high? See my recent Facebook post for a more detailed explanation here: https://www.facebook.com/1200studies/photos/a.334710243802601/584825242124432/?type=3&theater
We are currently seeing the practical nature of this playing out with the COVID-19 pandemic. I am not saying that the virus (germ) is not real and to be considered, BUT more important than the pathogen is the resistance of the host. Some people get COVID-19 and do not develop symptoms (some estimates as high as 50% or more) or have mild symptoms. On the other hand, some people are ravaged by the virus. The elderly, the sickly, the immunocompromised, the people with the co-morbidities listed above, those taking certain medications, the poor, the poorly nourished, consuming low nutrient dense (junk) foods deficient in vitamins and minerals and not supplementing, all are at much greater risk of severe complications and death. Why would that be? This is no surprise. It is not unique to this particular version of coronavirus or any other pathogenic virus or bacteria for that matter. History is repeating itself, albeit to a lesser degree. Yet, it is no wonder that large cities with populations that have higher rates of those predisposing illnesses and high population density are hit harder by infectious disease. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, infectious disease ravaged the large cities here and in Europe. Small Pox, Dysentery, Cholera, Diphtheria, the Spanish Flu and even Measles were very deadly. During that time period, livestock, horses, dogs and other animals walked down the streets, defecating and urinating as they went. The cities were greatly over-crowded. There was no efficient way to dispose of human and animal waste, the air was putrid, the water unclean, the food supply providing only basic needs and most people smoked tobacco. People’s bodies were living petri dishes, crawling with pathogenic organisms, harmful bacteria, parasites, viruses and fungus. Their terrain was fertile soil, ripe for infection, as their immune systems were weak and overwhelmed. Interestingly, many third-world countries with people living in similar conditions still have high mortality rates due to the same infectious diseases. That is why what would be a mild self-limiting illness like measles in modern day America, could be deadly under those conditions (more about that in the next section).
In 1918, the Spanish Flu swept over much of the civilized world. Many believe that it was brought to the U.S. by service personnel returning from the battlefields of World War I. Think about the conditions across Europe at the time. Supply lines were cut off all over Europe. Food and clean water was very difficult to come by. The war placed a tremendous burden of stress and poverty on the entire populace. G.I.s fought shoulder to shoulder under tremendous stress, in rat infested trenches filled with filth, human waste, blood and terrible air quality. Dead bodies littered the trenches and battlefields. If you’ve seen any movies about WWI, you know what I am talking about. It was horrific! More than 116,000 U.S. military personnel died and over 200,000 were wounded. In the trenches, sleep was a commodity that was rare to come by. Food rations were barely enough to provide the energy to fight and was a low nutrient canned mash. Water was in a very limited supply. Talk about a breeding ground for disease! The TERRAIN of their bodies was certainly ripe for infection! By the time the lucky G.I.s to survive returned from war, most were sickly-walking infections, spreading the disease throughout the homeland, which was also suffering extreme economic, societal and nutritional despair. And the dirty, overcrowded cities as described earlier added to spread of the disease. It’s no wonder when the Flu pandemic broke out here and abroad, it spread like wildfire and the death rates were near apocalyptic! It is estimated that somewhere between 500,000 and 850,000 Americans died of the Spanish flu. That same flu virus circulating today in modern-day-America, would never have the same catastrophic consequences as it did 100 years ago under those conditions.
Why the steep decline of complications and death from infectious diseases?
Should vaccines get any of the credit for the decline in mortality from infectious diseases? The blunt answer is practically zero. U.S. Government public health statistics show without a shadow of a doubt, that vaccines did not contribute to any significant degree to the decline in mortality. As an example, the rate of deaths attributed to measles had declined over 98% between the years of 1900 and 1962 (some government statistics say the death rate had decreased 99.4%) and was continuing in a downward decline at that point prior to the introduction of the measles vaccine in 1963. The other infectious diseases followed the very same pattern. This graph found on pages 476-477 of 1200 Studies and based on the Vital Statistics of the United States says it all.
The graph shows the mortality rates of five of the most common infectious diseases and their decline between 1900 and 1963. The mortality rate for the measles was 1 in 10,000 cases in 1962, before introduction of the vaccine. By 1962, there were approximately 400 deaths annually. Importantly, studies showed that of those deaths, the death rate was 10 times higher in impoverished areas. That means that the death rate for children of average economic and nutritional status was exponentially lower. This just underscores the points made above regarding the lethality of infectious disease when the terrain is compromised. Read more about those studies on pages 487-489 in 1200 Studies.
Most health experts, epidemiologists and historians attribute the drop in deaths from infectious diseases over the 20th century, to better sanitation and waste disposal (plumbing, sewer and garbage pick-up), water treatment, improved education on personal hygiene and public health, improved supply chains (trucking, railroads and interstate commerce) providing improved supplies and quality of food and fortification of food with vitamins and minerals, all measures that improve the Terrain (see pages 475-483). The CDC’s weekly report MMWR Weekly July 30th, 1999 ran an article titled, Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Control of Infectious Diseases in which acknowledgement of public health initiatives and the subsequent reduction of infectious diseases was discussed. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4829a1.htm
A 1977 study from authors from Boston U, Mass General and Harvard found that it is… “estimated that at most 3.5 percent of the total decline in mortality since 1900 could be ascribed to medical measures introduced for the diseases considered here.” (“Diseases” being infectious diseases over the first ¾ of the 20th century). http://www.columbia.edu/itc/hs/pubhealth/rosner/g8965/client_edit/readings/week_2/mckinlay.pdf The graphs on pages 422 & 423 also show the decline of individual diseases and when medical intervention in the form of vaccines and drugs to treat those diseases were first introduced.
In the media coverage surrounding COVID-19, why are we hearing nothing about what each individual can do FOR THEMSELVES nutritionally in an effort to build their immune competency to resist and overcome infection? Why is the narrative all about how the pharmaceutical industry is going to “SAVE” us? Could it have something to do with the fact that the pharma-controlled media wants to convince us that we must spend billions of dollars and wait for big pharma to come to the rescue with new, expensive, proprietary and patented anti-viral drugs and a magical vaccine to rescue us from COVID-19?
So, how does the immune building arsenal that I am recommending work?
The products listed in this document, have been shown by numerous studies and clinical experience to prevent and treat infections. They do that in many different ways, but the overarching strategy is to prime or boost the body’s own ability to attack and destroy the pathological microbes and to block key biochemical pathways that the virus needs to enter the cell and proliferate, in COVID-19’s case the ACE-2 receptors. Nutritional compounds can also effectively manage the high levels of inflammation and collateral damage caused by the infection, which is one of the main reasons the COVID-19 infection reaches catastrophic levels and in some cases, becomes fatal. Many reports have discussed a phenomenon that can occur called a “cytokine storm”, which is an example of an out of control inflammatory reaction throughout the body. The oxidative stress from this reaction causes massive collateral tissue damage. Therefore, reducing inflammation not only decreases the severity of the infection and risk of death, but also the long-term health altering after-effects post infection. This natural approach to control inflammation is important, since the safety of using NSAIDS for reducing fever and inflammation with COVID-19 been widely debated since concerns surfaced early in the pandemic. Not only that, but acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol has been shown by numerous studies to reduce the body’s production of glutathione, which is called the “master anti-oxidant” and detoxifying enzyme. Glutathione is essential for successfully fighting infection and mitigating the damaging effects of the production of oxidative free-radicals that are released during infection. The oxidative radicals wreak havoc on the body if glutathione is in short supply. These oxidative free-radicals are now implicated in the cause of the cytokine storm that often results in the loss of life from COVID-19. Later in my nutritional recommendations I will show you how you can boost your own glutathione levels naturally.
I’m not even saying that it’s only nutritional options and natural alternatives that are being shunned. Even inexpensive, easy to access drugs like Chloroquine and Azithromycin are being played down, despite nearly 7,000 doctors signing on to a paper touting the benefits they are seeing in their patients with COVID-19 after using these drugs. And, with a history of use for over 50 years, it has proven to have an excellent safety record as compared to many other pharmaceutical drugs. Let’s be honest; inexpensive, safe drugs or natural alternatives like herbal or nutritional compounds won’t provide pharma with the big pay day they are banking on from COVID-19. They are opportunists, and you can bet they are going to make the most out of this opportunity. They are getting our government to fund the development and production of these drugs and vaccines to the tune of billions of dollars….AND they will potentially reap hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue from the sales (all underwritten by each of us taxpayers). Can you think of a better windfall scenario for them? In the meantime, as the powers that be drag their feet on making these inexpensive treatments available to sick patients, thousands of people are dying, many unnecessarily. And, since scientists have already said that the virus can and will mutate, the magical vaccine that we have all paid for and millions are relying on, will most likely be largely ineffective in a best-case scenario and dangerous in a worst-case scenario. A similar situation plays out every year with the flu vaccine and its miserable rate of effectiveness, because guessing which strains will be prevalent the next season to incorporate into the vaccine is a roll of the dice.
The partnership between the miraculous human immune system and nature
The biochemistry of how the intelligence of the body operates is truly remarkable. And the immune system is a symphony of players that when all working properly and in concert, make beautiful music together. Beautiful unless you are a pathogen. When working in harmony, the different players in the immune system are truly a formidable force to be reckoned with. They seek, identify and destroy the intruder. Rather than using a drug that often has risks of side effects to “kill” the infection, this approach fortifies and builds the body’s own defenses and mechanisms to fight the offending microbe and then clean up the mess and debris afterwards.
By providing natural compounds that science has shown upregulate or enhance these miraculous biochemical processes, it can offer prevention and protection, a stronger immune response and will control collateral damage that the infection causes. Does this guarantee that you won’t get sick? No, it may reduce the chances, but it won’t guarantee that you won’t. But if you do get infected and develop symptoms, it gives your body the best possible fighting chance to mount the most effective response possible, so that you have a much greater chance of a course of illness that is milder and of shorter duration. The beauty of getting the infection and fighting it off is that once you fully recover, you will have natural antibodies to help protect you from the same virus should you be exposed again.
So, what are the recommendations and how does it all work?
This overview provides three different sets of recommendations:
1) Baseline Products for Prevention- These are the basic foundational products
2) Advanced Prevention- Added products during seasons of heightened infection risk
3) Treatment of Viral Infection- Added products during acute viral infection
I want to stress that if you are infected with COVID-19 you should seek medical attention. It may be that a co-management strategy between a medical/pharmaceutical and nutritional approach can be employed. This may be especially possible if the doctor you retain is an integrative medical or naturopathic medical practitioner.
The products recommended in this document can be purchased through Nutridyn. A link will be provided at the bottom of the page. Each product on their site can also be reviewed in greater detail, including dosing recommendations and special considerations.
Children’s and adolescent’s doses if not specified on the bottle, should be modified based on their body weight. Taking an average adult at 150 lbs., reduce the dosage accordingly. For example, if an adolescent weighs 75 lbs., reduce the dosage in half. If a child weighs 50 lbs., reduce by two-thirds.
Baseline Products for Prevention-
Most of the following vitamins and minerals are considered “essential”, meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be provided through food and supplementation (Vitamin D is an exception, as it can be manufactured from the skin by sunlight). They are necessary for thousands of vital activities of virtually every aspect of health and function of our cells, organs and systems, including DNA health and genetic expression.
Ideally, each person’s vitamin D levels should be evaluated with a 25, hydroxy-Vitamin D test. The optimal range for therapeutic protection is 50-70 ng/mL. While the “normal” reference ranges have increased some over the years, most health and nutrition experts feel that they are still woefully inadequate. Vitamin D interacts with over 400 genes and is considered a pro-hormone rather than a vitamin by many specialists, and it should be of utmost consideration when it comes to optimizing health. It is incredibly important for the immune system’s response against infection, as well as balancing the body’s immune system away from developing autoimmunity. Numerous studies have shown that people with healthy Vitamin D levels have reduced rates and severity of infections, including upper respiratory infections, ICU visits, intubation and death.
Many studies have found a connection with increased rates of colds and flu in northern latitudes, where vitamin D production from sun shining on the skin is lacking, especially in the winter months. It may be no coincidence that cold and flu season occurs during the months when natural Vitamin D production is at its lowest and then dissipates in the spring. The vast majority of people that are not supplementing are significantly below the optimal levels. Fear of sun exposure due to skin cancer concerns and the use of sunscreens also greatly reduce natural production of Vitamin D in the body.
- D3 5000 with K2 (Product code R197)- If you are untested, I would recommend taking 10,000 units a day for 30 days and then get tested. Once in the optimal range (50-70 ng/mL, taper back to 5,000 a day and get re-tested in 90 days. That should give you a very good idea as to what your ideal maintenance dosage should be. If you have dropped below optimal levels, increase your daily dosage 25-50 percent. A person may need to check their levels two or three times a year, because levels will fluctuate based on sun exposure, stress and nutritional levels.
Vitamin C helps activate key players in the immune response, killer cells, macrophages, neutrophils and is a potent antioxidant. The dosage depends on the demand created by stress, illness, injury, etc. It is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. Since an inexpensive blood test is not readily available and demands foe vitamin C by the body fluctuate so much, the best way to reach optimal tissue levels is to gradually increase the dosage until reaching “bowel tolerance”, meaning the point where lower gastrointestinal symptoms like gas, bloating and loose stool occur. Then back the dosage down slightly until the symptoms disappear. Once there, try to maintain that position just short of those lower bowel symptoms. Dosing should be divided at intervals throughout the day.
Intravenous (I.V.) Vitamin C, is a very powerful treatment for viral and bacterial infections including respiratory infections, because it bypasses the G.I. tract and can be dosed as high as 20-50 grams over the course of an hour session. Liposomal or mineral ascorbate versions as recommended below, are handled much better by the G.I. tract than regular ascorbic acid and are the best way to orally dose Vitamin C. If not using the bowel tolerance method for determining maximum oral dosage, I would recommend taking 2,000 mg per day in divided doses as a Basic Prevention level.
- Liposomal C (Product code T2187)- Liposomal delivery offers the best absorption and uptake by the cells but is more expensive which makes it less attractive to some people.
- Vitamin C Complex (Product code R173)- Contain mineral ascorbates for better absorption and less G.I. irritation.
- C-500 Chewable (Product code T2198)- Contains citrus bioflavonoids, which are a group of polyphenolic plant compounds found in fruits and vegetables that provide antioxidant properties. They help support Vitamin C from chemical breakdown and enhances nutrient absorption in the body and supports blood vessel health.
Vitamin A is another tremendously beneficial vitamin to prevent and treat infections. It is used very successfully by the World Health Organization in third-world countries in the fight against viral diseases like measles which can be very deadly in impoverished and undernourished nations and communities.
- A & D Natural Capsules (Product code P407)- One cap provides 10,000 units of A and 400 of Vitamin D. Take 10,000 units per day as a minimal baseline. Since each capsule contains 400 mg of Vitamin D, adjust your Vitamin D dosing accordingly.
Zinc is one of the most important minerals for immune function among its many other important functions in the body. Studies show it helps to inhibit replication of the SARS coronavirus as well as other viruses. As an example of how the body uses zinc levels to fight infection, reports have come out that people with COVID-19 often lose their sense of taste and smell. This is a classic sign of severe zinc deficiency. In addition to reducing infection and oxidative stress. Regular zinc dosage should remain in the low to moderate range, as higher doses over time can adversely impact the immune system and copper balance in the body (an exception is during times of infection, in which levels will need to be increased). I typically recommend 20-30 mg a day taken with food.
- Zinc Pro (Product code R913)- One cap provides 20 mg of zinc arginate and zinc glycinate.
- Zinc Lozenges (Product code D75)- One lozenge provides 15 mg of zinc. In addition, it contains Slippery Elm which soothes the throat, vitamin C and Potassium.
- Probiotic Complete (Product code R893)- Probiotic Complete is a probiotic
supplement made with a comprehensive seven-strain blend of some of the most
embraced microbial strains for human wellness, with clinical evidence
suggesting these beneficial probiotics may:
● Support a healthy gut microbiome
● Support a healthy inflammatory response
● Support immune function
● Support digestive function
Take 1 capsule 3 times per week on an empty stomach with water or non-chlorine containing beverage for maintenance and daily for therapeutic purposes.
The following recommendations would take effect during the cold and flu season, during outbreaks and other times of possible increased exposure.
Take all the previous Baseline Prevention Products, but modify the following dosages:
- Continue to take A & D Natural Capsules (Product code P407) but take 20,000 units per day until the increased risk passes. Then reduce to 10,000 per day again. If infection occurs, refer to the Treatment Protocol dosing instructions. Since each capsule contains 400 mg of Vitamin D, adjust your Vitamin D dosing accordingly.
- Increase Vitamin C to 3,000 mg per day in divided doses.
Add the following products:
- Garlic (Product code P854)- Garlic is part of the amaryllis family, a class of bulb-shaped plants that includes chives, leeks, onions and scallions. They are all high in sulfur which is an immune stimulating compound and an important component in the body’s production of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant and immune stimulating molecule. Each capsule contains 500 mg of pure, raw, odorless garlic powder. 500 mg of this product is equal to 1250 mg of raw garlic before the moisture is removed. Contains allicin (an antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal compound), amino acids, selenium, germanium, and other natural ingredients normally available from raw garlic. Take 1 per day.
- Immune Support (Product code R156)- Immune Support combines vitamins C, D, and Niacin with trace elements Zinc and Selenium to create a product with potent immune support. To further support healthy immune function, a proprietary blend of various extracts of mushrooms traditionally found in Eastern medicine has been included. Centuries of using mushrooms for their beneficial properties and modern clinical evidence reveal their potent ability to support a healthy immune system. Take 1 per day.
- NAC-600 (Product code NAC)- N-Acetyl Cysteine, is an amino acid compound that acts as a precursor for glutathione, the body’s “master antioxidant” and immune stimulating molecule. Increasing NAC by supplementation may help the body to produce increased amounts of glutathione. It also helps support respiratory health. Take 1 twice per day, between meals if possible.
Treatment of Viral Infection-
Work in conjunction with your doctor’s advice. Get plenty of sleep and rest during the day. Do mild exercises. Drink ample water and natural caffeine free herbal teas that contain turmeric and ginger, echinacea and goldenseal.
From a supplemental standpoint, continue all the above products from the Basic and Advanced Prevention categories however,
- Substitute the Garlic product listed above with Garlic Pro, a formula containing 360 mg of pure Allicin. Take 1 per day.
- Continue to take your Vitamin but increase to 50,000 units per day for up to 5 days. Then reduce to 20,000 per day until the infection is gone. Since each capsule contains 400 mg of Vitamin D, adjust your Vitamin D dosing accordingly.
- Continue to take Vitamin D but double your dose at the first sign of illness for 5 days. Then back it down to your baseline maintenance level.
- Take the Vitamin C at frequent intervals at accumulative levels just below bowel tolerance. Realize that the immune system requires more vitamin C during time of infection, so you may need to ramp up dosages and frequency to stay near bowel tolerance.
- Zinc- Double zinc dosages. If your senses of taste or smell become reduced, increase dosages further until they return and then maintain that dose until the infection subsides.
In addition, add the following:
- Dynamic Inflam-Eze (Product code DIN)- Dynamic Inflam-Eze is a comprehensive plant based nutritional supplement for individuals looking to support overall well-being including healthy inflammatory and immune markers, with potent ingredients such as turmeric, quercetin, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), L-glutamine, ginger root, milk thistle, cat’s and devil’s claw, frankincense, rosemary, green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid, broccoli sprout extract (potent source of sulforaphane), selenium, trans-resveratrol vitamins, mineral, amino acids and much more. Many of these ingredients have been show in studies to impair virus’s ability to enter the cell, to replicate and to control the oxidative and inflammatory levels associated with the infection.
- AHCC (Product code R114)- AHCC is a potent immune support formula containing patented AHCC®—an extract composed of polysaccharides (primarily oligosaccharides), amino acids, lipids, and minerals, derived from fungi in the Basidiomycetes family (a class of mushrooms). Medicinal mushrooms have been used for centuries to help the body fight infections. Take 2-6 per day, depending on the severity of infection.
- Immunity Pro (Product code T2186)- Immunity Pro was created with two key ingredients in mind — Wellmune® and FiberAid®. Wellmune® contains a highly purified form of beta-glucan, which research shows supports both innate and adaptive immune function. According to a clinical study, older adults (50-70 years old) taking Wellmune reported a 16% decrease in total upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptom days. A 4-week clinical study demonstrated that stressed women taking Wellmune® were 62% less likely to develop URTI than those taking a placebo. FiberAid® is a potent type of dietary fiber found in larch trees which has been found to act as a prebiotic, nourishing your gut with beneficial microbes. Healthy gut bacteria are imperative for healthy immune function. Take 1-2 capsules per day (if taking 2, divide the doses).
- For children of safe chewing age, use the Suppys Immunity chewables (Product code Y1015). Suppys Immunity is a delicious, all-natural immune support formula for children, containing patented Wellmune® a highly purified, proprietary strain of baker’s yeast providing a source of beta-glucan. A large body of clinical research suggests that Wellmune® can help support children’s natural immune responses and support the respiratory system.Children take 1 chewable tablet 2 times per day.
- Liposomal Glutathione (Product code T2188)- Glutathione is a crucial tripeptide that has key antioxidant roles in humans. Low levels of this peptide are associated with high levels of oxidative stress and impairments in nearly every system in the body, especially immune function. Glutathione serves as a crucial antioxidant throughout the body by neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species. Since glutathione supplementation via the oral route is not absorbed efficiently, liposomal delivery offers a much more effective and efficient way to get the glutathione where it is needed.
How and where to purchase products:
Follow the link below to Nutridyn. Once you read and agree to the consent, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Shop Nutridyn button. That will take you to their site. I have built a category titled Cold & Flu Prevention and Treatment. Inside, you will find all of the products listed in this article.
You must register for an account before you can purchase products. To do that click on CREATE ACCOUNT on the upper right of the page.
In the practitioner code, be sure that 704025 is indicated.
Once registered you will receive a confirmation email. And you are all set to go!
In addition to these products, you can refer to my 10 Ways to Avoid the Winter Flu article at https://www.wellnessdoc.com/10-effective-ways-to-prevent-and-treat-viral-infections/